My name is Molly Marchetti, and I am a clairvoyant

It feels like coming out of a closet of some sort, writing this blog. I have to be so careful who I tell, gage what kind of preconceived or negative beliefs they may have about what it means. I am often surprised at the open minds that I meet, though. It gives me hope.


I, like all of you, was born clairvoyant, because we all are. I, like so many others, didn't know. It took many experiences and some training to see it (or more feel it). While growing up, I actually thought that I had no intuition. That somehow I had been born without it. I always felt insecure and preferred to let my older sister do all of my thinking, since she seemed to want the job and was better at it than me.


I learned about clairvoyance in general in the realm of using it as a tool for healing. My ex-husband who had always been interested in New Agey pursuits (trying to go out of body at will, past life regressions, energy work, etc.) asked me to be a guinea pig for a healing method that he had just learned. Up to this point I was a bad subject for this sort of thing. I tried a past life regression and was unable to get past 11 years old in this life. I was crap at letting go and trusting anything and I was afraid of my own shadow. Trying new things was something I felt allergic to.


After one session of this kind of energy work that he was doing, that was anchored in clairvoyance I felt like a different person. A happier person. A free-er person. It was like breathing again. It was like I had been wearing a football helmet all of my life and he took it off of me. No wonder I was afraid all of the time, I was bound up in the head!


I later learned this same technique at his urging and found that one of the reasons I was so afraid all of the time was that I was very sensitive to the world around me but had no idea how to protect myself. Once I learned how to govern my own energy, I was in a position to start looking around at the world. Once I knew how to keep myself safe, exploration and new things became exciting and fun. I found that the reason I thought I had no intuition was that I never felt safe to use it. Feeling safe and protected in your own head and heart are so much more crucial than I had ever thought. I took control of me.


For me turning on that clairvoyant light switch was like stepping up to the plate and embracing the life that I was cowering from. It is something that was so exciting for me that I am still riding that wave.


I have learned much since that first healing by my ex-husband and I have even more to learn still. One of the things that I learned is that wisdom comes through me as I write, hence a blog. I also have a book that will (hopefully) be coming out soon.


But now, on with the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment