Reading people in your life

I know some people are born so aware of their own clairvoyance that it is the way that they have always been. I must have been talked out of believing what I saw very early in life because I have memories all of the way back to under 2 years old and I don't remember seeing or sensing or any of that.

So my clairvoyant awakening as an adult was like a blind person getting sight, well maybe not that dramatic, but it changed my life in every way. I found that at first I wanted to tell everyone. Then pretty quickly I wanted to tell no one because when I did tell some people they started acting like I said I was a cop. As if what I had stumbled into made me capable of reading everyone's every thought. Here's what people who think that don't get; why would I want to?

Granted you do pick up the stray thought here and there, some people think really loudly. But more than reading people's thoughts, I like to read their eyes. I can tell by looking at someone's eyes (it's best in a picture, then I don't freak them out) what kind of person they are. I don't get real specifics, but I do get important information like; do they have an anger issue, are they generally happy, are they genuine, do they have a loving heart, are they filled with fear, are they overly guarded, how they felt about the person taking the picture, etc. It's a lot of fun. Even though I am reading their eyes, I need to see their whole face so I can see how their eyes relate to their smile, or lack there of.

When I was first dating my husband it was really casual. He was funny and I liked spending time with him. But the first time I looked at our energy together I knew that we would be married. I had a taste of it the night we met. It was New Years Eve and I was on a liver cleanse so I wasn't drinking. He had a few beers, but nothing major. At the end of the evening I was looking for a place to sit, we had barely just met and he offered to move over and let me sit next to him on the couch. As I went to sit he put his hand on my back to help me. That alone would have surprised me if I hadn't been distracted by the energy I could feel coming from his hand. It was the most intimate, comfortable, loving, euphoric feeling. It felt like home and love and joy and all things wonderful. I actually gasped. Luckily he didn't hear me. As I sat next to him watching the band on the tv perform some 80s hit (can't remember what it was) I could feel the same energy wafting over me from him. It was intoxicating. We laughed and talked 80s movies and the night ended and I went home. I got the feeling that he was interested in me though and I could just tell that he wasn't going to make a move. So I emailed the party's hostess the following work day and asked her to tell the "funny guy from the couch" to call or email me (I'd forgotten his name). He did and the rest is history. I don't know if I would have picked up on the pieces that made me follow through and pursue him if I hadn't been so aware of energy. Anyone who knows us knows that we are so made for each other, but much of that comes from the surprises that I found when I looked deeper.

I'm not saying, enhance your clairvoyance, meet the love of your life, but maybe I am saying that. It stands to reason that it happened that way for me.

Sometimes reading people or situations doesn't lead you to make the right choice though because I have been there too. I have heard a loud voice in my head saying, "this is going to go bad" and I chose not to listen to it. Let me say that time that I am speaking of went REALLY BAD. However if I had listened to that voice and not followed that path, I wouldn't have been in the right place at the right time to meet my husband. Or would I? There's honestly no way of knowing. We can look at the potential and see what was likely and what might have happened, but the energy gets harder to look at the more maybe's you throw into it. Not to mention that, why? Why waste your time looking at what might have or might not have happened if you made a choice that you didn't make? It's absurd and not good for you. I like what Byron Katie says when people say something should or shouldn't have happened, she says, "did it? Then it should have. If it's what happened then it was what had to happen." It's hard to feel that to be true when you are in pain, but that doesn't make it untrue.

I guess when it comes to reading people in your life the biggest bit of advice I can give you is keep it to yourself unless their is an appropriate moment. I didn't tell my husband that thing about the party until after I'd already outed myself as one of the psychic kind. He never had to be talked into believing me and he accepted it pretty quickly, I was lucky. I think that he was so ok with it because I waited for him to know me and trust that I wasn't a kook.

I would love to hear anyone's stories about when they've read someone in their life and how it went, if you have one please post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment